Please first read why we choose to wear masks and why we ask you to do the same. The page will open in the new tab/window.
Please read these policies before contacting Right Onsite Mobile RV Repair. This will help to insure that you are informed about how we do business and that the process is as smooth as can be. After you have read and agreed to all items, please call
706-970-1854 to talk about your issue. We would love to hear from you.
- For all jobs, the clock starts at the time the tech arrives to your location and stops when the tech leaves your location.
- Some jobs require two RV technicians. For example: refrigerator removal, A/C replacement, awnings repair, etc.
- Any subsequent trips are charged $25.
- You agree to pay all the fees immediately upon the completion of services unless prior arrangement with us has been made.
- We accept cash, major credit cards and personal checks. Note: There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
- If you cancel the repair after the part has been ordered, you agree to pay for the part, restocking fee if any, shipping to and from the vendor of that part and diagnostic trip immediately.
- We ask that you or your designated person meet us at the location. If you cannot be there, see below.
- You can leave a key in a secure location or at the camp office. It is your responsibility that the key is easy for our tech to obtain. If it is not, you agree to pay for the service call to cover our time and travel costs.
- You accept the fact that even though we try our best to be punctual and get to your site on time, sometimes, due to circumstances beyond our control, your scheduled service might be postponed or have to be rescheduled for another day. You’ll be notified immediately.
- We also realize that circumstances can get in the way so if you need to cancel a service, please call or text us as soon as possible. Leave your name and location with a verbal request to cancel. Note: If you don’t cancel at least 4 hours prior to your appointment, you agree to pay for the service call.
Rates in Georgia only
- Service call (Hiawassee and Blairsville only) – $80
- Call for pricing for outside of service area
- Labor rate for one tech jobs – $120/hour
- Labor rate for two tech jobs – $200/hour
- Service call for subsequent trips – $25